Image Map

Rock climbing IS sexy!.......

I had a talk to a friend recently about the attractiveness in rock climbing...and came to the conclusion that people generally view women who rock climbing as less "sexy" than women who do other sports like soccer or volleyball...I blame the tight spandex shorts...

Well...I just wanted to show you some photos of two hot female climbers...so that maybe I could lure you into climbing!....'cause volleyball is so overrated...just kidding, don't hurt me.


Sasha DiGiulian

{source}
{source}

Sierra Blair-Coyle


http://sierrabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/web-Sierra-Blair-Coyle_Sn_0092.jpg
{source}
http://sierrabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/482363_506409872738056_1779315006_n.jpg
{source}


Not really sure where this is going anymore...except that now I want to get back to climbing. Too bad I already traded my soul for education.



7 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I had a friend in Afghanistan that had the same opinion and I had to break out a few rock and Ice issues to prove his hypothesis wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! People thing women who do rock climbing aren't sexy!?!?! They must be blind then 'cause most people who do rock climbing have nice abs and well toned arm and leg muscles!!! I'm always jealous of them! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady climbers are definitely HOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah , right . Rock climbing is sexy & dangerous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really making me want to start doing this as a hobby... what an amazing workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely gotta try! It's soo much fun! And best part? You don't even feel like you're working out!

      Delete
    2. So true!!! So fun and you're not even tired till that last climb when you just can't hang on anymore ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected