Image Map

Some Yoda Love

Happy Monday Evening!

Spring break is over and I am officially back in Raincouver Vancouver. It has only been five hours and I'm already missing the hot sun! Although I have a lot to look forward to now, I can't help but look back at how amazing this trip was. Especially since I was lucky enough to meet, greet, and shoot with Yoda! And no, not the Jedi Master. 



I met this Yoda. 

© Westernoff Photography

If you recall from my earlier post, I had a photo shoot in Pasadena that took us all around the city. Well John, the photographer, is the proud owner/best man friend of Yoda and I was lucky enough to star in a few photos with him. (Yes I know, he totally grabbed the spotlight, but when you look that cute it's hard not too!) He was such a fun to be around :-) And let me tell ya, this guy was not easy to lift! He is 100% muscle. PS. He is a smoocher! <3

© Westernoff Photography

PPS.Yoda wants to send his kisses and best wishes...also, he also wants more cookies...by the batch.

4 comments:

  1. Awww man, this version of Yoda is much cuter! Can't wait to see more pics from your shoot. I found your blog through Mish's and have also sponsored her in the past as well, so we already have something in common haha a love for her blog. Looking forward to reading more about life in B.C. :)

    Setarra
    http://burghalgurl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pupper! You look quite lovely too, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a star! You were lucky he agreed to let you have your photo taken with him! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, this is too cute! Love these pictures girl! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected